Pullman Regional Hospital Now Offering PET/CT Imaging
Pullman Regional Hospital is pleased to announce the addition of PET/CT imaging beginning April 12, 2016. > Learn more
Serving the Pullman Community and Beyond
Pullman Regional Hospital is located in Pullman, Washington at the heart of the Palouse, a vast geographic area spanning southeastern Washington and northern Idaho. The hospital overlooks the campus of Washington State University, a PAC-12 school.
We provide an array of treatment and prevention services, each at the forefront of the medical industry and designed to provide the most comprehensive benefits to our patients:
- 24-hour emergency medicine care with a full-time staff of board-certified emergency physicians
- 24-hour access to stroke neurologists through Telestroke technology
- Occupational, massage, speech and physical therapy, in additional to genetic counseling, acupuncture, and health psychology
- Fully digital imaging center with nuclear medicine, mammography, CT, X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound
- Full-service OB care with personal birth plans and Ready for Baby education program
- 3 state-of-the-art operating rooms and same day services center
- Minimally invasive da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical technology
A Bold Vision
Community Health 2020 is a plan to make Pullman Regional Hospital self-determining and self-sustaining. It builds on the quality and service we deliver as a public district hospital and creates a community partnership committed to sustaining a healthcare system that we can control locally in a time of healthcare transformation.